[Jukebox] ☆福原美穗.Your Story☆ (映画「惡人」主題曲)



It's dark and cold, out where we stand alone

Beneath the ground, down deep the ocean

What have I done? What have you done wrong?

Our deep embrace, will you remember? The silence's gone



There used to be an empty place

There was no fear there's nothing to chase

Until you came and opened the way

And fear that loneliness will tear my  haert away



Come stay and hear the hearts of melody

The warmth of skin, the gentle kisses

Could this be love?



Sometimes I aask, why things have gone so wrong?

I've waited long, believed for so long

My angle face, has slept with tears in her eyes

"Don't leave me please", will I desert her how it was done?



She has no one, no place to go

She dreamed to have a place to belong

what we both long a place, sweet home

If I could un-wine the time and stay with you



Still dark and cold, out where we stand alone

Beneath the ground, down deep the ocean

We both have lied, and kissed a sad good-bye

Your deepest love remains in my heart, how I love so...
























留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

[Diary] 960629.病人的錢,真好賺...

[2011東京] 36分鐘的快感.京成電鐵スカイライナー.成田空港~日暮里

[我的懷舊日劇] 1992.愛的競走 (ポールポジション!愛しき人へ...)